2006 – Ubisoft
Position: Senior Developer
Ubisoft is a leading international developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products. Between June 2006 and February 2007, I participated in a in-house project. It mainly customizes the data workflow through PeopleSoft implementation in manufacture. The goal of the project was to improve the workflow of the production process by combining the needs of different regional subsidiaries into larger orders which can reside in a much lower price per unit.
My responsibilities included working with:
- Application Engines;
- Crystal Reporting System;
- database objects: fields, tables, views, work derived records, queries etc.;
- creating pages with Peoplesoft framework, tables with more than two levels and transactional operations;
- import / export of files: CSV, Crystal reports;
- unitary and primary testing;
- migration from / to development database.
- migration from / to testing database.
Some examples my tasks:
- Crystal reports generation through jobs sent to clients mail;
- excel csv files export / import regarding partners order data, also the logic needed to be approved by the headquarters;
- create editable pages for data in multilevel tables.
The job also required to be a fluent French speaker since the communication with the consultants and the team leaders was conducted in this language and just occasionally in English.